About Peggy Holtman
Coaching Individuals, Teams and Organizations
Peggy’s services include coaching for individuals, team development and organizational consultation.
- For individual leaders, she provides assessment, coaching and development support.
- For teams, she offers guidance and recommendations for enhanced effectiveness.
- For organizations, she consults on strategic talent management and effective organizational change that supports business goals.
A Career of Leadership Development
As a Leadership Development professional in several organizations, she has played a number of key roles all closely linked to leadership development including:
- Vice President of Talent Management, Hartford Insurance Group
- Vice President of Branch Management Training and Development, Smith Barney
- Director of Corporate Staffing Planning, Travelers
- Director of Sales Management Training and Development, Connecticut Mutual
Leading at the Edge
Peggy is co-author of
Leading at the Edge: Leadership Lessons from the Extraordinary Saga of Shackleton’s Antarctic Expedition
Speaking from Years of Experience
Peggy has delivered presentations to a wide range of organizations including ESPN, Target, Kraft Foods, Connecticut Association of Boards of Education, Cigna, The Conference Board, Society of Information Management, LIMRA International and The Hartford Insurance Group.
Extensive Leadership Development Skills
Peggy’s key skills include:
Certifications and Qualifications
Peggy Holtman has been awarded MBTI® Master Practitioner Designation. This certifies that the practitioner has successfully met all the requirements and standards of excellence set by Center for Applications of Psychological Type and CPP, the exclusive publisher of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator instrument.
In addition, she is certified to administer the following assessments:
- Society of Human Resource Management
- The Cape Cod Human Resource Association
- Association of Psychological Type
- M.S. degree in Organizational Behavior, The Barney School of Business, University of Hartford
- M.A. in English, The University of Wisconsin, Madison
- B.A. in English, The College of New Rochelle, N.Y.